By the named foundations and sales of companies, project companies and shelf companies were not considered. Also other milestones of the business development like the completion of lighthouse projects are ignored.
- Appointment of David Hogg and Markus Meyer as Managing Directors of the S.A.G. Solar Group
- The quality management system of S.A.G. Solar GmbH & Co. KG is succesfully certified after ISO 9001:2008, the environmental management after ISO 14001:2004
- Integration of business in the Shunfeng International Clean Energy Group
- Foundation of S.A.G. Solar GmbH & Co. KG and takeover of the operations of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG
- Foundation of Meteocontrol Iberica S.L., Madrid, Spain
- Foundation of meteocontrol North America inc., Wilmington, USA, as subsidiary of mc mc Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Freiburg i.Br. which also was be established in December 2012 (100 %-subsidiary of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG)
- Foundation of S.A.G. Solarkraftwerke GmbH, Freiburg i.Br., Germany
- The quality management system of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG is succesfully certified after ISO 9001:2008, the environmental management after ISO 14001:2004
- The S.A.G. Solarstrom-subsidiary meteocontrol takes over development and manufacturing of I2SE in Moers, Germany. With that the meteocontrol expands the direct access to hardware competence which it has already used exclusively worldwide before for the remote monitoring of photovoltaic systems and wins additional software competence.
- Foundation of S.A.G. Solar Italia s.r.l., Mailand, Italy
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG sells its 20% -holding on the Jörg Kachelmann Produktions AG.
- Taking up m:access, Bavarian Stock Exchange of Munich
- Takeover of TAU Ingenieria Solar S. L., Madrid, Spain
- Complete takeover of meteocontrol GmbH (heightening of the holding on 100%, acquisition of 25 %-holding of the Meteomedia AG)
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG takes over the One World – One Energy AG per stock exchange. The One World - One Energy AG is liquidated and the capital becoming freely is invested in photovoltaic systems
- S.A.G. Solarstrom AG seperates from its participation in the PR agency York GmbH (formerly Solar-Energie-Systeme GmbH)
- Change of the company´s name EnergieCom GmbH to meteocontrol GmbH as Joint-Venture of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG, Freiburg, Germany (75%) and the Swiss Holding JKP AG (25%).
- Foundation of Solar-Akademie GmbH as 100% subsidiary of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG.
- 100% takeover of stocks of Xironda AG, Bern, Switzerland. Object of business: Engineering, Manufacturing und Installation of energy- and electronic systems.
- 100% takeover of business interests of the Solar-Energie-Systeme GmbH, Freiburg, Germany.
- Initial public offering Bavarian stock exchange of Munich (free traffic), 1st solar share in Germany
- Foundation of S.A.G. Solarstrom GmbH, Satteins, Austria (today S.A.G. Solarstrom Handels- und Betriebsgesellschaft mbH)
- Foundation of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG, Bern-Liebefeld, Switzerland
April 29th, 1998: Foundation of S.A.G. Solarstrom AG, Executive Board: Dr. Harald Schützeichel, Supervisory Board: Dr. Peter W. Heller, Georg Salvamoser, Alfred T. Ritter (Founder´s shareholders: Solar-Fabrik GmbH, Alfred T. Ritter as well as the Changing Course Commerce GmbH).